Office Manager / Executive Assistant at Homebot
Are you someone who delights in ensuring the office runs smoothly and constantly seeks ways to improve? Enjoys being accurate to a fault? Has a knack for taking care of things the right way the first time? If this describes you, then this is the role for you!
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our SaaS platform services to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a detailed, organized and resourceful individual to be our Office Manager / Executive Assistant and increase our level of productivity and bandwidth as we create a place that works great.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon! (We also read cover letters so take a moment to tell us what makes you a great fit for us!)
This is a full-time position based in our downtown Denver, CO office.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of a Rockstar Homebot Office Manager / Executive Assistant:
- You are one of the most organized people on the planet and create structure / simplicity whenever possible
- Nothing slips through the cracks on your watch and nothing is beneath you
- Quick learner and happy to help wherever needed!
- Discretion and confidentiality are always at the forefront of interactions, and personal integrity is core to who you are
- You are confident and an adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Patient, friendly and a stellar attitude!
- Endlessly proactive, always thinking of what comes next and how to improve
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Support our executive team with scheduling, administrative tasks, travel and managing calendars
- Manage and order office and snack supplies with focus on always making the office environment work best for everyone
- Ensuring the office is always welcoming to current team members, vendors, customers and future Homebotters
- Assist organizing quarterly events, monthly team lunches, demos, conferences, wellness Friday events and company outings
- Facilitate and manage expense processes for exec team
- Ensure “to do’s” become done (no one has to ask twice or followup)
- Office liasion between vendors and building management
- Support Marketing, HR, Accounting and other departments with tasks and projects, as directed/needed
- This role will report to the Director, Human Resources
- You will work closely with all departments in the organization
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) of experience as an Office Manager / Executive Assistant with fast paced leadership OR 4-year degree with coursework projects/jobs that exhibit the required skills and characteristics
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt to frequent change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Experience handling stress, pressure and demands with grace and a personable, friendly, and positive-thinking demeanor
- Track record of delivering high-quality results
- You’ve worked in Startup or fast-paced, high-growth companies before
- Experience with Google Office (Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Sheets)
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are not only passionate about the product but passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We push ourselves every day to be better and challenge each other to continuously grow. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid for by the company
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai