Office Coordinator at Payfone
Title: Office Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Executive Operations
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world from our exciting Downtown Denver office. You’ll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how companies use mobile data to attract, authenticate and engage their customers.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
We’re looking for someone to be the first point of contact for our growing office. This role will be a mix of receptionist and office support. The person in this role is generally the first person that people meet when they come into the office. As such, someone who enjoys engaging with new people is imperative. You will interface with people of all levels – from the handymen who work in our office building to venture capitalists who serve on our Board of Directors. There is plenty of opportunity to learn our business as we are a fast-growing fintech company.
As a member of the Operations & Admin team, the Office Coordinator will:
- Be the face of the company, greeting guests and ensuring office security procedures such as sign in and sign out requirements are followed.
- Manage ordering and inventory of office, kitchen, and pantry supplies/snacks.
- Help schedule and facilitate meetings, including securing meeting space, providing video/phone conference options as necessary, setting up snacks, meals and refreshments when needed.
- Provide administrative support and facilitate cross-functional interactions between departments, building management, and outside vendors.
- Coordinate various tasks, events, and activities to ensure office operations run smoothly.
- Maintain tidiness of shared office spaces – kitchen, refrigerator, pantry and conference rooms, by doing a morning walk through and ad hoc checks throughout the day
- Ensure new hire onboarding is complete and desks are set up before the start date.
- Work to promote and live the One Payfone culture and employee experience.
- Assist with company wide initiatives around employee engagement such as lunch & learns and learning & development sessions.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as necessary.
Education & Experience
- Associate college degree or higher level of education.
- Minimum of 2+ years of admin/office management experience.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must work well under pressure.
- A self started, with ability to anticipate and address issues/tasks without prompting.
- A multitasker, with ability to manage multiple projects as while ensuring the day to day responsibilities are covered.
A compensation package composed of a base (40K - 45K) salary and equity will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included. No sponsorship will be provided.
In today’s business world, a few bad actors can force businesses to treat all customers with suspicion. This leads to client and employee frustration, higher operating costs and lower revenue.
Payfone delivers seamless, non-intrusive verification using each mobile phone’s inherent identity to provide top-tier protection for businesses and their customers.
Remove friction and drive user engagement with Payfone Instant Trust. It’s the best way to enhance the customer experience while lowering risk, friction and fraud.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.