Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions is looking for a passionate Office Manager who will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Manager will also be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, and inventory control.
If you are an energetic professional who wants to be part of and support an amazing work culture, doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, experienced in handling a wide range of event planning and administrative and executive support related tasks, and able to work independently with little or no supervision, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
- Provide general support to visitors
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed and maintained, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-4N0MH84S9
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, incredible benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!