Our office is growing rapidly and we need an Office Assistant who will play a key role in supporting our employees with the tools necessary to complete their work and keep our office fun and exciting! You'll be responsible for a range of tasks, including greeting guests coming to visit the office, assisting in creating an office budget and procedures, ordering and organizing products and supplies, planning special events -- both on- and off-site -- for the team, etc. If you are interested in joining a winning company and an office team with global reach, look no further!
The mission of the Office Assistant is to ensure the smooth daily operations of our Denver office as well as providing ad-hoc administrative/office assistance to our Melbourne office. We are looking for a highly organized, motivated professional ready for the challenges of building structure and ensuring a fun, smooth and functional office environment for an extremely fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- You will be the face of the office, warmly greeting guests and employees alike, assisting with appointments as needed
- Function as the go-to Trustie for all daily office needs
- Coordinate weekly catered lunches and keeping our kitchen fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- Plan company-sponsored team outings, happy hours, holiday parties, and other fun office gatherings, some in collaboration with the US Office team
- Ensure proper stock and functionality of all office supplies, furniture, and equipment
- Serve as “Team Captain” for any Social Leagues (includes registration, sending out calendar invites, making sure we have enough participants, and other relevant responsibilities)
- Work with other US Office team members to develop an office budget and manage vendor relationships and negotiations in order to stay within the budget
- Manage the relationship with the building operator, and ensure timely communication of all issues
- Establish protocols for office operations and maintain a clean and comfortable office area, gently encouraging all employees to do the same
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- Some experience in an office role or in hospitality industry is helpful
- The ideal candidate is extremely service-minded, highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible, friendly and proactive
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple vendors is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- The opportunity to influence your tasks and responsibilities and growth path as your role and the office grows
- On-the-job training and potential for fast-track to promotion
- Unlimited snacks, lunch on Friday, bagel breakfast on Monday
- Frequent Social Clubs and sponsored activities
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany, Australia and Lithuania. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.