Fluid is a peer-to-peer community truck sharing platform offering businesses and individuals a better way to rent vehicles, and vehicle owners an opportunity to make money. Fluid is rapidly scaling across the US with a proven technology platform that provides a more efficient way of connecting businesses & consumers with trucks.
Fluid allows people and businesses to connect their vehicles to our platform via Fluid Connect (a piece of hardware) that enables Fluid's mobile app to lock/unlock, track fuel/mileage, and mobilize the engine, making any vehicle easily rentable by other businesses and individuals. We enable businesses to dynamically scale up and down without having to take on more overhead, and we enable owners to generate cash from their existing assets and vehicles purchased for investment. We're facilitating more efficient utilization of vehicles around the country.
Fluid is creating a new industry that will change the way goods are used and valued. We are looking for smart, entrepreneurial, and passionate people to help us transform the way the world uses things. Be prepared to tackle challenges, work hard, solve big problems, and have a lot of fun!
- Fluid is looking for an experienced office administrator to join our rapidly growing team here in Denver, Colorado. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who can handle all day-to-day office administration tasks in a fast-paced environment. HR activities including employee document management, 401k plan, benefit management, and identifying/screening potential new hires; writing, proofing and editing miscellaneous documents; managing subcontractors and consultants for IT, SEO, social media, general marketing and others; managing corporate licensing throughout United States; reviewing and managing contract documents including subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.; various executive assistant duties as needed; providing basic clerical functions including light reception duties; designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience as an office administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite OR Google Docs
- High school diploma
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- Experience with Gusto
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Stock options in a rapidly growing company
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
Fluid is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Fluid's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics