Office 365 Deployment Engineer / Office 365 Systems Engineer at pax8
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Ability to analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Must be able to lead technical meetings, discussions and training.
- Design and implement Office 365, security policies and related technologies including but not limited to, Exchange Online, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Active Directory
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on Office365, Exchange or SharePoint projects and issues with accountability for the outcome of those projects and issues.
- Provide network analysis, testing Bandwidth validation for Skype for Business Online or Teams services.
- Set up multi-factor authentication.
- Change management approval process and create supporting documentation.
- Contribute to knowledge base - helpdesk documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with Office 365 deployment and migration from different sources (hosted Exchange or On-premises Exchange).
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting these platforms: Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Mail-flow and Connectors, Outlook client configuration, PowerShell, SMTP.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflows and processes for operation team, and automate processes
- 2 or more years of experience with Office 365 administration and migrations
- Expert skills in managing and administering Office 365 (user provisioning / de-provisioning, permissions, access, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for Office 365, Office 365 ProPlus, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and other Office 365 products
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of IT experience are required.
- Write and maintain custom PowerShell scripts to remediate any open issues to support users
- Create service requests as needed for Microsoft Premier Support
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Office 365 is a plus.
- Microsoft 365 knowledge or certifications is a plus.
- SharePoint Migration experience is a plus.