Number Transfer Porting Manager at RingCentral
Job Title: Number Transfer Porting Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Number Transfer Manager is part of a team that is responsible for the overall service delivery of voice and number porting to customers (new and existing) from the time the order is received to order completion. In addition, the Number Transfer Manager directive is focused on providing quality customer service experience, timely product delivery, strong task management skills and the ability to identify problems and provide constructive resolution.
The Number Transfer Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of RingCentral's Number Transfer business. This includes managing daily US local, Toll-Free, Vanity and Canada number porting issues and escalations as they occur. This includes direct communications with Professional Services, CSM's, Sales and Customer as necessary to resolve Porting related issues. This position also requires tracking of issues as they occur and providing re-occurring issues that require further development or coaching to the Porting Training Management team.
- Executing day to day responsibility to accomplish best in class results
- Providing direction, guidance, and feedback to team members and lines of business.
- Drive efficiencies via effective process management and automation
- Measuring performance and results through metrics
- Voice of the Customer follow up and overall Customer Satisfaction
- Identifying potential risks and mitigation plans
- Reporting on performance and metrics
- Building relationships with client stakeholders
- In direct People management
- Customer and Internal expectation settings
- Provide excellent customer service
- Lead by example
Qualification & Skills
- Must have 3 years' Telecom experience managing teams/people/escalations with a track record of success
- 3-5 years of Number Transfer(Porting) experience
- Exposure to Cloud Services or a background in Telecommunications
- Building and executing future strategies and tactics
- Exceptional communications skills
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- Travel as requested
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent P.C. skills with strong background Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
More about RingCentral
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer