Who We Are:
Stateless is on a mission to reinvent network connectivity. Central to that was our initial innovation, where we demonstrated an ability to efficiently decouple state from processing in network functions—a task deemed infeasible in high-performance networking systems, but in doing so, we have opened the door for fundamentally changing how networks are built. Now, we are building the product around that vision. VCs have backed us and customers are validating the business opportunity.
Stateless lives at the intersection of distributed systems and software defined networking; two fields with immense potential and a laundry list of novel challenges. This is your chance to join a team leading the revolution! But it is not “just implementation”. Stateless is a leading-edge company utilizing innovative technologies and tools. We are always open to what’s coming next and in many cases defining what’s coming next.
That's where you come in.
We are building out a new team in our engineering department that will direct-report to our Chief Technology Officer. The Network Solutions team will intersect between engineering, sales, and operations in creating solutions with our product. This entails development effort to build out, for example, encryption, multi / hybrid cloud connect, and edge connectivity solutions. It also entails helping our customers and potential customers ultimately launch a product around Stateless technology, guiding them on the best way to use Stateless and operationalize around Stateless technology.
What you will do:
- Develop varying levels of solutions for customers that may range from very deep, fully developed technical solutions to sketched-out designs.
- Develop solutions that extend into the public cloud environments like AWS, Azure, or GCP, leveraging native constructs such as AWS direct connect and AWS Transit Gateway.
- Identify the product definition, integration, testing, and workflow in the post-contract relationship with the customer so they can effectively bring to market a product based on the Stateless platform. From where to place it, to how to get traffic to it, to how to make the API calls and configure it, to monitoring it, you will be the technical advisor for their engineering/operations team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Familiarity with, and ability to develop systems that run in the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and leverage native services running there.
- Experience building out/architecting network solutions for a variety of problems.
- Experienced with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt or Terraform or some configuration management system.
- Solid familiarity with Linux.
These are our nice-to-haves:
- Previous customer-facing/professional services experience
- Networking-in-the-cloud experience
At Stateless you will make an impact right out of the gate. As a company we are challenging the status quo and as a culture we do the same. We stand for a culture in which we are SUPPORTIVE of one another and committed to team diversity, SINCERE in our communication with our colleagues and customers, STUDIOUS in the way we are serious about and accountable for our work, always STRIVING to improve, and ultimately STATELESS where we are willing to adapt as needed.
We take care of you here at Stateless. We offer remote working, unlimited PTO, and contribute 100% of health, dental, and vision costs. Stateless is a Techstars Boulder company with strong venture funding.
This is your opportunity to join a highly collaborative environment as part of an innovative, tight-knit team of talented individuals bringing an amazing new product to market. We are already well on our way and are navigating deep into uncharted networking waters. Please think about joining Stateless on this transformational networking journey!