SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally.
The Network Engineer will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the production network infrastructures around the world. SpotX has dedicated production networks in Virginia, Singapore, Denver and Amsterdam.
- Manage and help implement automation for network devices, including BigIP LTM, A10 ACOS, Arista EOS, Hapee/Haproxy
- Work with a variety of network gear including Arista, Palo Alto, A10, Chassis switches, Brocade, haproxy, and F5’s
- Identify, investigate and help implement solutions to current and future technical challenges
- Participate in design/code reviews and advise on security implementations of the network
- Work with network vendors to ensure SpotX is getting the best price and quality in network hardware, and IP transit
- Help support SpotX offices around the world
- This role will be in an on call rotation for network alerts
Requirements and Experience:
- Monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network devices
- Troubleshooting network failures
- Researching, advising, and performing network upgrades
- Maintaining network documentation
- Documenting physical and logical hardware devices
- 3+ years of network experience
- 3+ years of version control experience
- Must have experience with network protocols such asBGP, OSPF, VXLAN, EVPN, and anycast routing
When you join our team, we offer:
- A fast-paced, innovative company building best-in-class technology from 12 offices around the world
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching program and education assistance
- Annual technical education stipend
- Gym reimbursement, employee assistance and wellness programs
- Through our SpotX for Change program which matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities, SpotX contributed over $35K to charitable organizations in 2019
SpotX Core Values: Customer Service, Integrity, Respect, Initiative, Collaboration, Innovation and Adaptability
SpotX strives to attract, invest in, and develop a diverse group of people.
At SpotX, we seek to build an inclusive workforce and work environment. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, GDPR/CCPA-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Electronic Arts, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, Gannett, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 50 million households. In early 2019, SpotX acquired Yospace which powers server-side ad insertion (SSAI) for all live and video on demand content streamed to connected devices. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 12 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.