Network Assessment Engineer
Network Assessment Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Professional Services / GSS
The Network Assessment Engineer will provide exceptional technical and/or analytical support to clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex business communication systems. Self-directed, making major contributions to teams, and contributes significantly to client satisfaction. When acting as Technical Team Lead takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables. Interfaces directly with clients/others outside the company recognizes business opportunities and helps to develop them. Recognized as a subject matter expert within areas of expertise, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas. Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues. Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management. Provides solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
- Possess a strong understanding of current data networking.
- Perform network assessments to ensure readiness of the customer infrastructure for RingCentral Unified Communication services.
- Support the direct sales force by providing the technical content and validation of proposals.
- Develop, implement, and provide continuous monitoring and improvement for our service delivery processes.
- Team as well as with outside customers, potential customers, and partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, additionally industry related certifications including; Current CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, and PNP Certification are a definite plus.
- Degree in Telecommunications or related field.
- 5+ years in professional services technical consulting in the data networking space.
- 3-5 years experience within the data networking industry.
- 2+ years of professional services consulting/pre-sales.
- Experience with SonicWall, Cisco ASA, and other enterprise grade firewall preferred.
- Current knowledge of Cloud communications as well as associated networking products, tools and services.
- Unified Communications background with a focus on Cloud communications.
- This candidate must be a self-starter, show initiative, able to make decisions, able to multi-task, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and flexible.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications are essential to include Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess both excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage time efficiently and a demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented.
Ability to thrive in startup environment. We want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
Now, a little more about us... We:
- Are gurus at multi-tasking and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Are a high energy with a great mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, dynamic sales and operations and marketing professionals.
- We don't do laundry or provide house-cleaning services as we promote work-life balance but we do stock the kitchen with complimentary beverages, snacks, and provide lunch and breakfast goodies.
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage, 401K, and life insurance
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. We're looking for awesome individuals like you to join us!
RingCentral is an Equal Opportunity Employer.