Network Admin Coordinator at OrthoFi
The Network Admin Coordinator will be responsible for identifying network participation and obtaining contracted rates for orthodontic practices nationwide during the early stages of the implementation process. This position is also responsible for working closely with the Insurance Configuration team as well as operations teams to maintain network relationship details for partnering orthodontists. For those who are able to do so independently and with high productivity, there is also the opportunity to work from home some days as well.
What You Will Do
- Communication with Insurance Companies to obtain current fee schedules for individual practices
- Online research to identify doctor participation in insurance networks
- For those practices/doctors electing to terminate insurance relationships, the Network Admin Coordinator will generate the termination documentation necessary for exiting those relationships
- Updating insurance fee schedules in OrthoFi
- Assist in issue resolution for internal support tickets assigned to the Insurance and Configuration Team
The Skill Set
- 2-4 years of dental insurance experience is strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact in person, by phone or email is required
- Professionalism and poise is a must
- Excellent work planning and analytical skills is a must
- Strong work ethic and self direction is a must
- A demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a team and assist others is strongly desired
- Aptitude for building quick rapport and trust among others quickly
- Prior startup experience desired, but not required
- A strong desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment is a must
What’s in it for you...
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with 100% employer paid options
- 401(k) match
- Supportive culture with one-of-a-kind growth and development opportunities
- Option to work from home or in the office
- Employer HSA contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Company sponsored premium subscription to the Calm app
- Vendor discounts
Work Authorization: You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Who We Are
OrthoFi is an innovative, tech-enabled solution that helps Orthodontists start more patients and give them more time to provide great quality care. With the recent acquisition of OrthoBanc, OrthoFi is now the US orthodontic industry leader in practice financial management, working with over 2,000 practices in the US. Collectively with OrthoBanc, OrthoFi has helped over 3.2 million patients access quality, affordable Orthodontic care. Our combination of cutting-edge Patient Acquisition software and robust Revenue Cycle Management solutions helps practices grow by over 13% YOY and manages patient and insurance billing and collections with exceptional collection results that exceed industry standards. The company has about 300 employees, with offices in Denver CO and Chattanooga TN.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s fastest growing companies and ranked on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US multiple years in a row!