Off Net Service Delivery Coordinator at Zayo (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Zayo’s Access Management team is seeking an Off-Net Service Delivery Coordinator and Provisioning Manager for negotiating, ordering, and managing the installation of telecommunication off-net services. Examples of services ordered for access to the Zayo network include T1, DS-3, and OCn private line, Ethernet, and waves. Successful candidates must have a strong telecommunication background, vendor negotiating experience, and project management skills.
- Receiving service requests and properly submitting orders to various telecommunication service providers in a timely fashion.
- Coordinating with internal groups to ensure these services are delivered timely manner and in the correct configuration such that the company and its customers are provided the correct services on schedule.
- Develop provisioning plans to ensure ordering is completed accurately and consistently.
- Reporting regularly on all ordering activity, including the carrier name, order numbers, circuit IDs, billing accounts, and the timeliness of the order.
- Interacting with the service delivery team and other departments to provide status of off-net circuit delivery.
- Managing service providers and escalating with the vendors to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Working with telecommunication vendors to resolve service outages, including escalations the service providers when outages are critical to the business.
- Coordinating with internal departments to develop and implement optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or industry technical training required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of fiber optic telecommunications network business with experience ordering and managing off-net services.
- Work with telecommunication vendors to drive order milestone; FOC dates, delated orders, scheduling of site surveys, right of entry and permitting dependencies, confirmation of service configuration, and schedule of plant test date.
- Coordination with Zayo Sales Engineers and Optimization Team on NNI installation timelines.
- Base Salary Range in CO $58,100-$77,450
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.