Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
- Suspends any network activity that places the network at risk.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting/diagnostics to identify problem areas for resolution.
- Runs tests, checks processes, and assists with repair coordination activities.
- Tracks trouble resolutions, provides ticket updates and other information to customers.
- Coordinates with technicians and dispatches field technicians to provide maintenance/repairs and service.
- Performs remote testing, coordinates off-net testing, and performs escalations.
- Interacts with customers; attends customer meetings, and maintains knowledge of customer needs.
- Gathers information and provides network data analysis.
- Provides technical consultation/coaching, and mentoring for technicians and staff.
- Participates in quality control, performance/process improvement measurement & tracking: assists in developing policies & procedures.
- Assists in identifying training needs.
- Provides front-line support on customers problem calls.
- May provide assistance with projects to ensure successful completion.
- May fill in for supervisor when not available to maintain workflow.
- High School Diploma plus 4+ years related technical experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Computer application skills.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Competitive compensation - $30-35/hr
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave