Mobility Operations Analyst at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions is expanding its Customer Service team!
We’re hiring for a customer-obsessed analyst to empower data-driven decision making across our Operations and Customer Success departments. This new and exciting role requires a professional who can diagnose and resolve problems, communicate effectively and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks. This person would be responsible for working with our Customer Success and Operations teams, as well as network carriers, to identify process errors and solutions.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
- Perform project and ticket research for both the Customer Success and Support Services teams using all available platforms
- Identify root cause for mistakes and/or delays in processes
- Communicate findings, resolution, and coaching opportunities
- Personal ownership of all work from start to resolution
- Contribute positively to company goals by meeting and exceeding department timelines
- Complete large client project request
- Assist Customer Delivery Managers with bulk requests
- Proactively find opportunities to improve through data-driven insights
Skills and Qualifications:
- US and Canada telecommunications carrier experience required.
- Must be confident on the phone and maintain a positive attitude with clients and co-workers.
- Great communication skills
- Eager to help solve problems
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Analytical thinker who is able to identify and define problems, extract key information from data and develop workable solutions for the problems identified
- A self-starter - eager to jump in to new environments and learn through experience.
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.