Middleware Integration Specialist - IBS at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The D1 Engineering team builds and implements digital channels that are consumer facing and Banker/Back Office functions using Angular/Java. These products are highly acclaimed and running in production at major Financial Institutions
What you will be doing
As part of a dynamic engineering team, you will be the subject matter expert for IBS host functionality
- Guide the team for any IBS specific integration and functionality
- Define/setup bank configuration
- Help with creating mapping documents
- Help with troubleshooting sessions with IBS and Code Connect product teams
What you bring:
- Good understanding of IBS Host system in general and OAO/Consumer/Banker/Teller functionality
- Able to create documents to map the D1 functionality to IBS host functionality
- Good communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Technical knowledge and/or familiarity with database systems is a bonus
- Ability to work with remote teams
What we offer you
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Competitive salary
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.