Mid-Market Customer Success Manager at Adobe
Marketo (an Adobe company) is looking for a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager. Leave your footprint in the Marketing Automation space that is growing by leaps and bounds by joining a best-in-class Account Management team. We are looking for a fresh and creative account manager who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in Account Management and Customer Success.
What you'll do
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Marketo customers.
- Will be responsible for retention, development, and up-selling of focused accounts.
- Develop a fool-proof success plan to ensure organization adoptions and expansion of our product.
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota.
- Establish and grow relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers.
- Become familiar with the Marketo platform.
- Build and Conduct Executive Business Reviews
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years of account management experience from a high-tech company-ideally with Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully bring to bear technology solutions.
- Lead projects from conception to closure, and have experience using internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with decision makers, executive sponsors and end users.
- Hold a Sales Quota
- Experience running a sales cycle
- Experience managing a book of business with accounts where spend is in the six figures
Why Team Purple?
- At Marketo, we empower you to build a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- You will enjoy competitive pay and phenomenal benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- You will receive other perks including wellness reimbursement and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- You will work in our appealing Portland office in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of Mt. Hood and is centrally located for easy commuting
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.