MES Engineer (ADX-175-19) at ArcherDX
ArcherDX is committed to the advancement of personalized medicine by making next-generation sequencing technology more reliable and accessible. We seek like-minded individuals who share our values of curiosity, passion and grit to meet these goals.
Make it happen by joining us in the fight against cancer.
- Coordinate implementation and lifecycle management of MES by creating relevant documentation, creating and delivering end user training, and managing user accounts.
- Develop material masters, equipment classes, and master recipes for tracking and documenting production activities.
- Author/review/own system related documentation such as SOPs, business process documents, and training materials.
- Provide end-user support to manufacturing operators, logistics specialists, and quality assurance personnel.
- Support system related requests such as data retrieval and customer inquiries.
- Assess and implement changes under approved change control.
- Resolve issues to ensure uninterrupted demand fulfillment.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to optimize RUO manufacturing for speed, quality, sustainability, and scalability.
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to facilitate continuous improvement of manufacturing systems and processes.
- Actively communicate with key stakeholders to identify challenges and opportunities related to the manufacturing operations.
- Support digital transformation roadmap activities for other departments and functional groups as needed.
- Understanding of ERP, QMS, and Process Control
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant science related field
- 2+ years experience implementing software systems and performing tasks in a regulated production environment
- Experience working in a cGMP environment
- Experience supporting electronic batch record systems
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Ability to apply basic scientific and regulatory principles to solve system issues
- Experience in the medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience implementing and supporting Syncade, PharmaSuite, PAS-X, or similar MES platforms
- Experience implementing interfaces between MES, ERP, and process control systems