The Merchant Liason - Proactive is a dedicated individual who utilized outbound dialing and other electronic means to revitalize and grow relationships within our book of business. He/she will be a knowledgebase of the company's catalog of products and services to offer the best sales experience to current clients. The ability to envision new opportunities is a critical key to FIS's continued success.
The Day to Day responsibilities:
-Outbound calls to current clients
-Generates prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads produced through other means.
-Acquires and applies in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems, and services
-Responsible for renewing, expanding and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account.
-Increases renewal sales for assigned regions or accounts.
-Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's various products and maintenance contracts.
-Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
-Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
-Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
High school diploma or GED
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to the sales function
• Skill in data entry
• Strong customer service skills
• Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
• Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in an organized manner
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for job or specialization. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels. Works under close to moderate supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Clerical type work including filing, mailing, etc. Consults with senior peers on non-complex processes to learn through experience.