At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
We are looking for a results-driven Merchandising Manager (E-Commerce) to join our team to support our rapidly growing business. This role will manage strategic product opportunities, site merchandising efforts, and revenue / conversion tactics. This position will report into our Senior Manager of Merchandising and is critical in identifying areas of focus across our product catalog, and partnering with our Growth and Creative teams to optimize results across marketing channels and content types.
The right candidate will be a metrics-oriented, strategic e-commerce merchandiser with a focus on curating our catalog and optimizing our on-site/in-app experience. You will have outstanding partnership skills (internal and external), can balance strategic and tactical needs, and will understand how things work at Havenly and with our partners.
What you’ll do:
- Use merchandise trend data to curate worthy and notable products for storytelling with an eye toward delivering key merchandising metrics (i.e. revenue and margin)
- Analyze merchandise revenue and margin performance to identify trends and opportunities for our product catalog and vendor matrix
- Drive product sales and conversion through the creation of best in class product content and training / education for Havenly’s designers
- Align our designer and customer-facing experiences with baseline e-commerce expectations, and serve as a SME on best practices as we continue to build out these capabilities
- Support the Senior Manager of Merchandising in managing product assortments on the Havenly website with the goal of crafting a best in class e-commerce experience for both Havenly clients and designers
- Interact and communicate with cross-functional partners in the organization as well as with external vendors
- Identify and take ownership of project-based work to deliver tangible business improvements in parallel with day-to-day operations
- Troubleshoot problems and influence resolution across functions. Produce work that is efficient, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Liaise with Operations, Growth, and Product/Tech teams to drive merchandising assortment objectives and business goals through the promotion of relevant brands, categories, and items to both designers and clients
- Lead all initiatives related to product set up, content enrichment, and digital asset management in order to facilitate clear, accurate, and compelling product pages
- Maintain accurate product data, set merchandise promotions, and execute white-labeling initiatives
- Ensure accuracy and high-quality work across the site, with an understanding of its impact on the consumer experience
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a high-growth consumer or e-commerce environment; merchandising/buying, site merchandising, or vendor/account management experience strongly preferred
- Experience building relationships and working cross-functionally with internal teams
- Expertise in managing or supporting external partner relationships (vendors, suppliers, or customers)
- A metrics-first approach: the ability to build a strategy and execute against it in order to deliver results
- A self-starting attitude: you work independently and effectively with minimal direction, and proactively identify opportunities to exceed company, team, and individual goals
- A collaborative approach: you naturally build connections, rapport, and camaraderie with partners across different business disciplines, both internally and externally
- You believe the impossible is possible and will test, analyze, and iterate your way to delivering results
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is dedicated to their craft and committed to continued learning
- You have a flexible attitude and doer, solution-oriented mentality, with the ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- You have confidence in analyzing and acting on data. You understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a simplifier, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if they drive action
- You are a collaborator, who has strong communication and relationship-building skills. You possess the ability to facilitate group work in a way that encourages diverse viewpoints, seamless collaboration, and a healthy amount of risk-taking
- You’re an incredible people leader, having experience managing in-house orgs. You have a track record of recruiting, nurturing, and retaining high-performers
- You have extraordinary organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO
- Targeted compensation range for this role is between $55-75k flexible dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and have equal opportunity to thrive
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.