Care Manager – DispatchHealth Care Team - Denver
DispatchHealth provides right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth delivers on-demand healthcare services to a patient’s home, office or location of need. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
- Create the most advanced and complete model in the world
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a key contributor toward that goal, the Care Manager for DispatchHealth Care Team serves a pivotal role in bringing care to the patient’s home as an alternative to hospitalization. The ideal candidate brings experience, knowledge and leadership skills to our innovative team. The Care Manager for DispatchHealth Care Team will need to be a driven, highly personable individual with a customer-first mentality as we continue to grow and scale the team. The Care Manager for DispatchHealth Care Team provides direct oversight of a caring team of skilled professional’s that strives to increase patient and provider satisfaction The right person for this position will contribute to the creation and refinement of a novel care model while helping reduce readmission rates, decrease ER utilization, and increase the patient and provider experience.
- Reports directly to the Director of Care, works closely with Clinical Leadership, Director of Care and Director of Work Force Management
- Leads, motivates, and manages the DispatchHealth Care Team to build and maintain a culture of exceptional service, teamwork, and high performance.
- Educates and directs the team regarding QA, issue escalation, and troubleshooting that is aligned with current company priorities to deliver on the highest level of service for each medium of service: inbound/outbound calls, emails, chats, etc.
- Lead the Care Team –to meet organizational objectives related to customer service, patient conversion, patient satisfaction, clinical support and clinical team support
- In partnership with Clinical leadership and Care Team, set goals for and monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance in productivity and quality dashboards across all service lines
- Owns communication to department leaders to keep them informed on metric-based productivity and quality performance
- Collaborates effectively with partner teams including the HR business and recruiting partner and Product / Engineering teams to reduce barriers to performance
- Partner with clinical education team to develop and continually enhance clinical competencies within the department
- Develops and manages within an operating budget
- Partners with subject matter experts in departments outside of the Care Team to optimize workflows, troubleshoot performance gaps, and drive shared ownership and accountability for exceptional client experience
- Oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of effective quality assurance programs for each service line to foster continuous improvement and drive exceptional service levels
- Identifies system enhancements to further automate processes to drive efficiencies
What will you do at DispatchHealth
- Be the voice of DispatchHealth and the CARE Team: use qualitative feedback with quantitative backing to drive product, sales, and operational improvements with leadership teams across the company that enhance the member experience.
- Creatively Problem Solve: this position will own the customer support experience from initial resident outreach, triage and troubleshooting where appropriate, and flagging management when issues need to be escalated.
- Improve the Support Process: As the Manager leading DispatchHealth’s clinical support and customer experience department, this individual will drive key projects to help build and improve internal processes to drive toward a world-class customer experience
- 5+ years of call center experience
- Led a team of over 10 - 50 agents
- 2 + Years of clinical experience
- Familiar with call center technology
- Familiar with Quality Assurance process
- Proven Track record on employee satisfaction and retention
- Ability to oversee brick and mortar call centers and remote call centers in multiple locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Healthcare call center experience
Strong communication skills: The Manager of Care Team cannot work in a silo – much of his or her effectiveness depends on teamwork with others. Their areas of practice are highly multidisciplinary and require reliable, open, responsive communication in order to meet patient and company needs.
Cultural openness: The Manager of Care Team will be open to learning from patients, Leaders and other members of the team about values, beliefs, and how they see the world – all which may be very different from the your personal culture and beliefs. The Manger must be willing to listen and be a liaison between the patient, providers and team members in developing a plan that is culturally acceptable.
Respect for others: this may seem like a given, but the Manager of Care Team's role requires the individual to be especially diligent in this area and to show patience and understanding while setting reasonable boundaries and expectations.
Career growth and investment
Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
Competitive health & wellness benefits
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.