Master Agent Alliance Manager at Zoom Video Communications
We are looking for a Master Agent Alliance Manager with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in developing strong channel sales relationships with Zoom’s Master Agents. This position involves managing sales with local/national/global Master Agent sales professionals as well as developing business plans with a set of focus partners. Must have experience with working with Master Agents as well as a track record of channel sales success working in SaaS, cloud, collaboration.
- Develop a (regional/national/global) partner strategy that includes managing focus partners, recruiting new partners and growing indirect sales revenue thru Zoom’s Master Agents
- Build business plans with Master Agents to drive mindshare and growth
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other metrics
- At least 10+ years working in channel for a technology company preferably in software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration
- Experience with Master Agents
- Track record of channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Must reside in the United States
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$254,520.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram