We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
Vendavo is transforming how B2B companies go to market through our Commercial Excellence platform, and we need an elite team of industry practitioners to guide our clients through their individual people, process, and technology journeys.
As the Managing Value Consultant, you will leverage your deep industry and technology expertise to lead Vendavo’s global Value Consulting practice while mentoring the next generation of Vendavo consultants. You will play a critical leadership role both internally and externally, by developing Vendavo’s professional standards, supporting junior consultants, expanding Vendavo’s services offerings, and driving group profitability. As a player-coach, you will delegate appropriately while ensuring that executive updates, stakeholder management, requirements documentation, project delivery, and analysis standards are maintained.
- Prior experience as a B2B pricing practitioner or consultant highly preferred.
- Industry experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc).
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Demonstrates pragmatic strategic thinking that will improve client outcomes.
- Change management & presentation skills that move stakeholders to action.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time to meet project deliverables.
- Success leading the day-to-day execution of client engagements.
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation.
- Proficiency in any/all of the following would be a plus: PROSCI, JIRA, R/Python, and Agile.
- Management experience overseeing globally diverse individual contributors.
- Bachelors + 12 years of relevant experience. Ability to travel up to 60%.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $140 - $170k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours