Manager, Travel Advisor Team at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. Through a servant leader mindset, maintaining the highest level of responsiveness and attention to detail is of utmost importance. The team is able to perform day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. Your contribution to this team will be vital in the success of Evolve by partnering with employees to cultivate career development opportunities that translates into a caring and engaged rock star sales team.
As a Manager on the Travel Advisor team, you will be responsible for a team that has varying experience in hospitality and sales roles. The right candidate is comfortable with a wide span of responsibilities, from coaching at an individual level to running team activities, and monitoring metrics along the way. You welcome challenges to elevate the team’s productivity and skills with the goal of selling Evolve to the traveler, along with bringing a new approach to leadership. Collaboration alongside the Senior Manager of Reservations allows the freedom to lead the team in the best way possible, setting you up for success in order to reach and exceed aggressive goals.
What you’ll do:
- Provide individual sales training and coaching for a small to midsize team. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching sales skills while finessing a hospitality mindset, and assisting employees in hitting/exceeding monthly goals.
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole.
- Ability to be an effective project manager with an emphasis on process analysis.
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities during and outside of work hours.
- Analyze data to inform decision making and identify potential team opportunities.
- Collaborate with leaders on the Travel Advisor Team as well as leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and best practices.
- Own all time and attendance administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelors in Business Management or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1+ years of management experience preferred.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (specifically intermediate Excel).
- Natural leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively.
- Forward-thinking and creative in developing new ideas and strategies for the team.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High in emotional intelligence.
- Eager to learn and continue personal development.
- Monday - Friday schedule with one weekend day a month required. Occasional nights may be required based upon seasonality.
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve:
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
This is an exempt position with a base salary range of $50,000 to $65,000 annually dependent on experience (DOE) and is eligible to receive a variable monthly bonus based on team performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.