Manager, Travel Advisor Support at Evolve Vacation Rental
The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of responsiveness, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. The support team is responsible for addressing any questions a potential guest may have prior to booking a home with Evolve via written form.
As a Manager on the Travel Advisor support team, you will be responsible for a team that has varying experience in a hospitality operations role. You will have a wide span of responsibilities, from coaching at an individual level to running team activities and monitoring metrics along the way. You will be challenged to elevate the team’s productivity and skills with the goal of selling Evolve to the traveler, along with bringing a new approach to leadership. You will have guidance from the Director of Reservations, but the freedom to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed aggressive goals.
- Effectively manage team acting as a positive role model and servant leader first while also project managing to accomplish goals
- Provide individual coaching and development for a team of seasonal and full time individuals. This includes developing and coaching virtual hospitality and customer service skills, and assisting employees in achieving/exceeding monthly goals.
- Assist in leading team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Manage projects to increase overall team efficiency and resolve existing technological errors
- Analyze data to inform decision making and identify potential team opportunities
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities such as team building events and monthly incentives.
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop new strategies and best practices
- Own all administration related to direct reports, including time management (timesheets, PTO requests, etc.)
- Bachelors in Business Management or Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ years of management experience preferred
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Natural leadership and coaching skills
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Forward-thinking and creative in developing new ideas and strategies for the team
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and continue personal development
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.