Manager, Support Services at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
We are seeking a Support Services Manager to join our team at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. We support nearly 3000 global customers who are reliant on our software solution. This is an opportunity to lead a team of Support Services Engineers to help resolve customer issues with LogRhythm products. This includes reviews of reports and tickets with direct reports, other teams' members, managers, and senior internal stakeholders; as well as written, phone, and face-to-face communication directly with our customers.
The Support Services Manager will provide leadership and guidance to team members to effectively accomplish operational plans and objectives. They will also be required to evaluate and improve their team’s performance through systematic feedback and documentation. Accordingly, they will provide the necessary information to senior managers and peer managers to understand customer issues and requirements, support loads as well as any other concerns. The Support Services Manager will have the responsibility to provide feedback to Engineering and Quality Assurance departments to enhance the product and make any process improvements. As the Support Services Manager you will work closely with our Customer Success Managers to resolve issues for specific customers with an emphasis on ensuring support program renewals.
- Build, develop and manage employees in the Support Services team, potentially spanning multiple disciplines / time zones
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the team
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with department and company policies
- Develop and implement global practices that measure the effectiveness and performance of the Technical Support Function
- Drive accountability across Customer Success organization to ensure the best customer outcome at all times
- Define performance goals and milestones for each team member to build upon
- Provide customer service for any complaints or problems that may occur
Desired skills & experience:
- 8 years of experience in the software industry, with a minimum of 3 years in technical support management, including people management
- Extensive expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of technical support within the organization
- Strong customer leadership and experience handling critical / escalated situations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution experience would be a distinct advantage
- Relevant industry certifications: CISSP, CISA, MCP, GCIH, CEH
- Familiarity with security operations and management environments within large enterprise customers and/or service providers is desirable
- Experience with ITIL, SAAS, and Business Intelligence platforms a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.