Manager of Support Services - North America
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage regional functional support managers for teams to ensure that operational targets are met.
- Work closely and liaise with EMEA Counterpart to achieve a cohesive approach to Services globally.
- Ensure the team meets any new demands as necessary to meet the growth objectives of Arrow Global Services.
- Work closely with Global Support Director to assess and exploit new opportunities.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and customers, ensure targets are met.
- Be liaison point with all business units, understand and translate requirements into global services team.
- Support our sales leaders in achieving targets.
- Ensure large customer accounts receive Support technical account management to ensure customer success.
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to manage, motivate staff and drive changes effectively.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly is essential.
- Keen commercial acumen and technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and ability to drive results.
- Experience managing within a Technical Support environment
- Previous experience managing Technical Support Managers
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)