Manager, Security Documentation & Engagement at Zoom Video Communications
US-REMOTE / Full-Time
Zoom is seeking a talented Manager, Security Documentation & Engagement to join our security team. In this role, you will plan, develop, deploy, monitor and optimize programs to enhance security capabilities and drive adoption in our organization through human change management approaches and model appropriate cyber-aware behavior for Zoom employees and contractors. This position reports to the Head of Security Performance Management.
Your objective will be to reduce human risk associated with Zoom's sensitive digital and physical assets, and to ensure compliance with relevant security framework standards. You will drive staff engagement within Zoom, keeping our people up-to-date on company security priorities and changes. You will develop key indicators that describe human cyber risk within the organization, determine ways to measure those indicators over time, implement programs to reduce risk, monitor and report on successes and areas for additional focus.
You will be responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining information security governance documentation to include: policies, standards, and procedures. Also, maintaining a document library, writing technical documentation, contributing to communications, creating security presentations, and collaborating with security partners.
You bring significant relevant experience and skills to your role at Zoom. You are able to demonstrate a track record of previous success in developing change management activities that are broad based to build general security awareness, as well as focused materials targeted to staff working in specific job profiles, such as privileged application owners, data owners and IT engineers. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to bring creative ideas and realize them as engaging interactions with your target audience.
You should be comfortable working under tight deadlines and dealing in areas of ambiguity. You should also be excited by Zoom's culture of "happy employees make happy customers" also means "secure employees make secure customers."
General Functions And Outcomes
• Lead a team of program managers and specialists in the active execution of engagements in compliance with Zoom service delivery standards.
• Partner with team members to integrate documentation and engagement activities into the project plan schedule and manage as well as mitigate risks.
• Develop and implement a security organizational change management program that addresses human threats and mitigates people-centered risks.
• Responsible for managing the security documentation repository.
• Oversee and incorporate organizational change management best practices into security engagement activities to ensure program effectiveness and success.
• Collaborate with security, IT, GRC, legal, privacy, compliance, and engineering on training and documentation requirements, and with Internal Communications to coordinate security messaging for the enterprise.
• Work with security leadership to develop a strategy for security change communication and change management activities.
• Develop and report on metrics for organizational change management to leadership. • Create and manage templates, repositories and workflows for the authoring of Zoom security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines; support SME document owners in creating documentation that meet Zoom governance requirements.
• Apply a security change management process and associated tools to create a plan to support adoption of the changes required by a security project or initiative.
• Create campaigns for security adoption and proficiency of changes within Zoom at all levels. • Help security leadership with developing effective presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
• Passion for self-development, seeking to expand knowledge and perform duties outside of expertise in order to develop and diversify skills.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to achieve program success. Minimum Qualifications
• At least 5 years overall experience in a similar role within an enterprise cyber security, IT, compliance, or organization.
• Hands-on experience implementing and managing a change management program in an organization of at least several thousand employees.
• Must have exceptional communication skills, including verbal, technical writing, and presentation skills to a variety of stakeholders.
• Certification in Prosci Change Management/ ADKAR model
• Experience with security and privacy frameworks (NIST, CSF, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, FISMA, GLBA, ISO27002, etc.).
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications, Computer Science, Education, or related discipline.
• Aspirations and potential for a future staff leadership role.
• Experience working in the tech industry, especially software-as-a-service • Proven track record of successfully influencing others on whom you depend to achieve your goals.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram