Manager, SaaS Operations at TalentReef
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
As the Manager, SaaS Operations you will provide leadership and direction to the Platform team, be a close collaborator and trusted advisor to the technology, product, and business leaders, and ensure that Cloud Technologies are high-quality, robust, and scalable.
How You’ll Do It
- Manages the Platform team to execute the business infrastructure objectives.
- Defines, implements, and maintains Cloud Operational Processes including backups, disaster recovery, patching, compliance, scalability, observability, performance management, and operational cost management
- Participates in the planning and evaluation of new SaaS technology initiatives in collaboration with TalentReef Technology, product and business teams.
- Executes the implementation of SaaS Technology initiatives in collaboration with TalentReef leadership.
- Partners with leadership to track the SaaS budget and highlights opportunities for cost savings.
- Ensures SaaS technologies meet TalentReef compliance requirements.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies, including AWS
- 3-5 years’ experience managing Platform team and supporting scalable infrastructure.
- 3-5 years’ experience automating infrastructure using HCL or a standard programming language.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure architecture and scalable patterns.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and train
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes.
You will also enjoy great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. TalentReef is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we want you on our team if this roles excites you to come into work every day. Even if your qualifications aren’t a perfect match, we encourage you to apply to join our winning team!
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.