Manager, Provider Operations and Enablement at SonderMind
- Within two weeks: become fully immersed in the SonderMind credentialing ecosystem; complete an entire evaluation of Credentialing SLAs, processes and tools, meet with all cross-functional stakeholders to understand shared goals and how to improve Credentialing as one of the core functions of our business model
- Within one month: develop process measurements and related goals/metrics (accounting for scalability, coverage, and resource sharing), that fit into goals/metrics of overall Provider Success team and company at large
- Within two months: implement system and process changes to drastically reduce credentialing process efficiencies and removing roadblocks/bottlenecks
- Within six months: successfully scale the Credentialing function and team to efficiently and effectively support our provider network at double the size
- Demonstrated repeated success in process improvement and implementation
- Demonstrated success in working with external vendors and partners to maximize service and business relationship
- Experience developing challenging team metrics (OKRs, KPIs, etc.) and maintaining excellent performance
- Experience with people management on a high performing team
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a startup or rapidly scaling environment
- Process Improvement and/or healthcare compliance certification
- Healthcare operations experience
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred. Our healthcare plans covering copay for therapy sessions at 100%
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?