Manager, Professional Services at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt | Location: Denver, Colorado
RingCentral is looking for a Manager of Professional Services who will lead a team of contact center delivery engineers. This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the Professional Services organization for a recognized leader in global cloud communications.
- Managing a team of delivery engineers delivering Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) projects in North America
- Delivering on and helping to create a standardized documented methodology and ensuring consistency of reporting for roll-up of PMO wide updates for executive consumption
- Develop the delivery engineering team by increasing their skills, competencies, adherence to Best Practices, and compliance with Professional Services standards
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product Management to delight customers and ensure the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally to communicate technology vision, evolution, project scope, timeline, and dependencies for technology-based developments.
- Own initiatives to develop the team, deliver organizational improvements, and evolve business strategy
- Ensure key initiatives aligned with the business strategy are meeting required timelines and executive commitments
- Supervise the creation of repeatable code libraries, to streamline deployment
- Minimum 2+ years leading customer facing organizations such as, Professional Services, Customer Support, or Customer Success
- 3+ years in Professional Services customer facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Industry related certifications including; PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, ITIL, etc. desirable.
- Enterprise telephony industry experience with solutions like inContact, Nice, Verint, Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Mitel, Broadsoft, Five9s, 8x8, Talkdesk, Aspect, etc. is highly desirable
- Demonstrated success with implementations of scale (hundreds of sites, thousands of users), complexity, and high-profile enterprise customers
- Ability to coach professionals at all levels of development, from early career hires to the experienced professional wanting to enhance already robust skills
- Strong understanding and experience with Customer Experience (CX) and Customer Journey Mapping valuable
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire experience leading the development of new professional service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.