Manager, Professional Services at Vertafore
Vertafore develops and delivers software to the Insurance industry, helping our clients save time and money. In support of our products and our clients, a Professional Services Manager, will be immediately involved in the following initiatives:
• Leading a team of billable, implementation resources in a high energy, technical environment.
• Responsible for ensuring budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
• Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process.
• Assist the sales teams with project scoping exercises and preparing statements of work.
• Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure the published delivery methodology is followed.
• Cultivate talent and enable team members to develop in the Vertafore Way while helping to effectively address the resource requirements dictated by current backlog an future project forecast.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and streamline work to provide a higher value to our customers.
• Creatively construct and deploy diverse approaches to drive employee engagement.
• Inspire and motivate team to meet commitments.
• Work with sales, product management, development and cross functional teams to improve customer experience.
· Minimum of 1 year managing a high performing Professional Services team in a tech environment
· Minimum of 3 years project management or consulting experience preferably in a SaaS company
· Functional understanding of multiple project delivery methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall)
· Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, BPM)
· Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
· Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
· Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
· Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet deadlines
· Manage confidentiality without exception
· Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
· Outstanding time management skills
· Ability to interact with clients of all levels, from C-level to IT individual contributor
· Ability to be creative and innovative
· Experience with Salesforce, Project Management software and Professional Services Automation tools
· Insurance industry experience preferred
Travel would be 25% or less
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management or Computer Sciences
WHY VERTAFORE: Be part of the transformation, unleash your potential and make an impact!
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment. Visit http://www.vertafore.com/careers today!