Manager, Professional Services at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is looking for a Professional Services Manager who will lead a team of consultants responsible for a world class delivery of our product to our customers. With the hyper competitive nature of this domain and the threats our customers face, we intend to innovate within professional services to create the standard bearer approach to customer care within security intelligence. This delivery and execution will be a critical component to the adoption of our customers into full utilization of LogRhythm and complete protection of their network. An accomplished, collaborative leader in delivering services with the drive to enhance their methodologies within the complex ecosystem of network security will be an excellent fit. This role will need to reside in Boulder.
This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the global services organization for a recognized leader in security intelligence. The person in this role will be able to leverage an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as a product that continues to lead the industry in innovation around SIEM and Security Analytics. This role will afford the opportunity to broadly influence strategy, and help drive improved execution around globally delivered professional services, support services, and training offerings.
- For each unique delivery project or project phase, leading the Kick Off meeting to discuss project objectives, approach, out of which comes customer agreed to “Success Criteria” and Milestones across the project and current phase.
- Provide leadership support for the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Development and oversight for consultant onboarding
- 1:1 reviews, 4x4 quarterly reviews, focal reviews and quarterly bonus tracking
- Individual skillset evaluations as well as guidance and aide in career development
- Ensure standard delivery methodologies and processes are up-to-date
- Implementation of on-going quality control measures such as shadowing and CSAT surveys
- Serve as a customer escalation point for all services engagements being delivered by their team
- Keep up-to-date on product features and the impact to service offerings
- Provide sales with primary point of contact to support pre-sales activities
- Review and draft statements of work (SOWs) that define services delivery
- Review tickets assigned to team members and ensure tickets are addressed in a timely manner
- Must have 3+ years of management experience leading services delivery teams
- Must have 3+ years experience delivering services around enterprise security software solutions deployed within complex, large enterprise environments. Experience with SIEM products, or other adjacent security technologies (e.g., IPS, Firewalls, IAM, etc.) is required.
- Must have direct experience leading the development of new professional service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively supervise and develop both personnel, from entry level to management.
- Must have experience supporting the sales process and participating in scoping, pricing and proposal activities.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.