Manager, Professional Services - Contact Center Implementation at RingCentral (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Manager, Professional Services – Contact Center Implementation
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO/Remote U.S.
Department: Contact Center Implementation
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a Manager of Professional Services who will lead a team of contact center delivery engineers. This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the Professional Services organization for a recognized leader in global cloud communications.
- Managing a team of delivery engineers delivering Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) projects in North America
- Delivering on and helping to create a standardized documented methodology and ensuring consistency of reporting for roll-up of PMO wide updates for executive consumption
- Develop the delivery engineering team by increasing their skills, competencies, adherence to Best Practices, and compliance with Professional Services standards
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product Management to delight customers and ensure the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally to communicate technology vision, evolution, project scope, timeline, and dependencies for technology-based developments.
- Own initiatives to develop the team, deliver organizational improvements, and evolve business strategy
- Ensure key initiatives aligned with the business strategy are meeting required timelines and executive commitments
- Supervise the creation of repeatable code libraries, to streamline deployment
- Minimum 2+ years leading customer facing organizations such as, Professional Services, Customer Support, or Customer Success
- 3+ years in Professional Services customer facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Industry related certifications including; PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, ITIL, etc. desirable.
- Enterprise telephony industry experience with solutions like inContact, Nice, Verint, Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Mitel, Broadsoft, Five9s, 8x8, Talkdesk, Aspect, etc. is highly desirable
- Demonstrated success with implementations of scale (hundreds of sites, thousands of users), complexity, and high-profile enterprise customers
- Ability to coach professionals at all levels of development, from early career hires to the experienced professional wanting to enhance already robust skills
- Strong understanding and experience with Customer Experience (CX) and Customer Journey Mapping valuable
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire experience leading the development of new professional service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
RingCentral’s Global Service and Support team leads the post-sale experience for our customers—making sure their every need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what powering human connection really means.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.