Manager, Owner Support at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
As a Manager on our Owner Support Team, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 6-10 Owner Support Specialists who are dedicated to helping homeowners with questions and issues around managing their bookings. You keep your team engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable as they provide thoughtful, compassionate assistance to our owners. You’re a true “people person” and pride yourself on your excellent communication skills. Your emotional intelligence is off the charts, and you are quickly able to understand your team's needs as they change in a high growth environment. You enjoy coaching your team on both the day-to-day aspects of their roles as well as their long-term career development. You're excited by problem-solving and enjoy coming up with creative solutions to both client issues, as well as team needs.
What You'll Do:
- Provide individual leadership for a team of 10+ employees. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching customer service and hospitality skills, and assisting employees in meeting performance standards
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Interview and evaluate candidates to join the team
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities during and outside of work hours
- Collaborate with leaders on the Owner Support Team as well as leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and streamline processes and communication
- Own all HR administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc
- Help mediate high-level customer issues
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional weekends & holidays required.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- 1+ years people management experience preferred
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- Expert-level active listening skills to understand others’ perspective, and ask appropriate discovery questions to identify the root cause of the issue
- A passion for helping others
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven track record of effective leadership under pressure
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role, our annual salary range is $50,000 to $65,000.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.