As a Manager of Owner Cancellations and Adjustments on our Owner Support Team, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 6-10 Owner Support Specialists who are dedicated to helping homeowners with questions and issues around managing their bookings. You keep your team engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable as they provide thoughtful, compassionate assistance to our owners. You’re a true “people person” and pride yourself on your excellent communication skills. Your emotional intelligence is off the charts, and you are quickly able to understand your team's needs as they change in a high growth environment. You enjoy coaching your team on both the day-to-day aspects of their roles as well as their long-term career development. You're excited by problem-solving and enjoy coming up with creative solutions to both client issues, as well as team needs.
In this role you will
- Provide individual leadership for a team of 6-10 employees. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching customer service and hospitality skills, and assisting employees in meeting performance standards
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Interview and evaluate candidates to join the team
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities during and outside of work hours
- Collaborate with leaders on the Owner Support Team as well as leaders throughout the company to develop and streamline cancellation and booking adjustment processes and communication
- Own all HR administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc
- Help mediate high-level customer issues
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional weekends & holidays required.
- 1+ years people management experience preferred
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- Expert-level active listening skills to understand others’ perspective, and ask appropriate discovery questions to identify the root cause of the issue
- A passion for helping others
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven track record of effective leadership under pressure
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.