Manager of Outsource Vendor Management
This position manages the relationship and performance operations between DispatchHealth and our Vendor/Service Partners supporting Revenue Management. Additionally, assists in creation of policy with between the Vendor/Partners the Internal Business Owners and the internal support organizations. This individual resolves any issues and ensures procedures are implemented to prevent additional issues and ensures the Business owners are being supported by the Service Partners toward meeting and exceeding DispatchHealth’s performance goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aligns with Direct, Outsourced Vendor Management to ensure operational goals and objectives for outsourced operations are understood and met.
- Leads outsourced partner operations management team and up to 4 outsourced vendors/partners, responsible for the delivery and performance of assigned partners, processes and geography.
- Manages large and culturally diverse teams to achieve results. Keeps DispatchHealth Business Owners and Vendor/Partner teams informed, ensures the needs of the teams are met, ensures team member input is heard and incorporated and empowers and inspires the team members.
- Assists in creation of policy with internal Vendor/Partner support team, responsible for interaction of partner initiatives/requirements with Business Process Owners and DispatchHealth support organizations including, but not limited to, Revenue Management Operations, Training and Support, QA, WFM, Finance, Procurement, Project Management and IT to assure partner organizations are supported appropriately to ensure success.
- Responsible for the Partner’s development of process improvement requirements, and the management of the communication of those initiatives within DispatchHealth, and will act as process champion of initiatives.
- Manages alignment of Vendors/Partners with internal DispatchHealth processes, ensuring support is delivered for operational issues with DispatchHealth’s IT Department, Help Desk, Customer Care Centers and Market Operations and builds strong relationships with these internal teams.
- Owns engagement with DispatchHealth Business Process Owners to ensures all parties are working with the proper levels within Vendor/Partners Organizations and receiving outstanding support to meet and exceed their Operational Requirements.
- Creates and implements Partner management policies in support of and aligned to DispatchHealth’s goals.
- Supports in the development and analysis of existing and new vendor/partner initiatives, evaluating cost effectiveness, performance expectations and return on investment in the movement of processes from DispatchHealth to vendor/partners.
- Responsible in ensuring vendor/partners are compliant with contract, company and regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- Education or experience equivalent to a 4-year college degree is required.
- At least 5 years of related experience in Revenue Cycle Management, billing/collections/customer service is required, with at least 4 years in business process outsourcing management is required.
- Previous experience managing Multi-Partner/Vendor Operations, preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated success in customer and staff management.
- Strong operational, problem solving and management skills.
- Experience managing direct and indirect teams or internal and contracted employees.
- Able to understand and work from a Service Level Agreement to manage globally dispersed teams and deliver measurable performance metrics.
- Strong communication, business process analysis, strategic business analysis, financial analysis and negotiation skills are required.
- Demonstrated success in Team Leadership, Program Management, Global Delivery, Relationship Management and Change Management is required.
- Strong capabilities in service team leadership, cross-cultural aptitude, adaptability, influence and innovation is required
- Business Acumen
- Financial Management (Budgeting)
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Advanced skills in Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Word
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- College level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise.
Must be able to travel internationally and domestically.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual’s position.