Manager, MDR at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
About the Team:
As our technologies grow and evolve, so does our team. We are searching for a proven leader to spearhead a new team in the organization, the Market Development Representative (MDR) team. The Market Development Representative (MDR) Manager will report into the Online Team in the Marketing organization. This pivotal role will help us as we continue to pioneer the way by offering a powerful, fully integrated digital platform inclusive of giving solutions, custom mobile applications and ChMS for churches, and beyond.
The MDR Manager will be responsible for a growing organization of 3-10 MDR’s. They will lead the strategy for responding to, qualifying, and creating high velocity pipeline at scale. The MDR Manager will ensure that customers have an exceptional experience and that the MDR team is driving growth for the business through hitting their weekly and monthly quotas.
Ideal candidates will possess strong SDR/MDR/BDR management experience, as well as deep knowledge of the customer journey likely from their experience as an individual contributor.
The MDR Manager will be responsible for generating revenue growth within the team, and empowering them to achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. They will be a valuable contributor to the hiring, on-boarding, training, and execution of a fast-growing team with big goals at the center of our organizational strategy.
- Develop, nurture and train a local and remote team of up to 10 MDRs
- Execute on pipeline generation programs against weekly, monthly, and quarterly business goals
- Measure, monitor and hold MDRs accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example.
- Support, coach and develop the MDRs to ensure they achieve their potential and continue to grow within the company
- Work with the leader of the Market Development team to increase efficiencies and improve processes within the department.
- Train team members to sharpen skill-set within their role, as well as enablement within our sales processes (tech stack, product enablement, etc.)
- Help set the company up for success with attracting and recruiting top-tier talent to the Market Development team
- Enrich and develop a culture of collaboration
- Own your business, leading the team to excel in their roles and their collective accomplishments
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-4 years of individual contributor B2B SaaS sales experience with track record of consistently achieving quota
- 1-2 years of SDR/MDR team management experience, specifically in high-growth B2B SaaS.
- Experience managing a high-velocity inbound operation in a product-led environment
- Track record of cultivating strong relationships across customers/prospects, business partners, and peers.
- Comfortable with pursuing aggressive quarterly/annual business revenue growth goals.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (English)
- Exhibits genuine curiosity and focused on continuous improvement
- Strong organizational, operational and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred