Manager, Longhaul Deployment - East at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Manager, LHDF Implementation is responsible for managing a team of Project Managers under the Long Haul Dark Fiber group. The Project Manager Role is to project manage the installation of Long Haul Dark Fiber and ILA/Colo for Zayo. The Manager of this team is responsible for:
- Performing day-to-day managerial functions
- Revenue commitments & forecasting for assigned projects
- Maintaining a fully staffed and trained team
- First level escalation for customers
- Managing staff to efficiently implement customer networks on time
- Updating internal systems to forecast order completion dates
- Set and deliver on internal revenue expectations
- Defining and refining the Service Delivery/Implementation process by working across multiple internal functional groups including Sales, Outside Plant (OSP), Inside Plant (ISP), Design, Field Operations and NOC.
- Development of in depth Implementation/Service Delivery reporting showing delivery intervals against customer expectations and performance against forecast
- Focus on meeting and/or exceeding the net install forecast for the LHDF group
Knowledge of basic telecommunication services and project management skills are a must. Telecommunication services include: Dark Fiber, OSP, ISP.
Additional requirements include:
- excellent communication skills (phone and eMail)
- the ability to manage through obstacles with the goal of timely installation of services to exceed both customer expectations and internal revenue objectives
- Strong skills using MicroSoft office produce: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong skills using internal office applications (SalesForce)
This leadership position is expected to work with short deadlines; time management and stress management skills are essential. The applicant must also be comfortable working beyond normal hours of operation, and can enjoy the benefit of working from home.
Base salary range: $88,629-$96,299
Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave