Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve’s business is complex, dynamic, and above all, exciting! We operate in a fast-changing, high-growth industry that includes multiple customers and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services.
As our IT Helpdesk Manager, you’ll partner with our Director of IT to help us accomplish our ambitious goals by providing dependable technology support to the Evolve team. You’ll be leading the IT Helpdesk team with a significant impact on the technology that is used on a day-to-day basis. We approach our work with a hospitality mindset and we’re looking for someone who will bring that same mentality to their everyday work. You will use your technical knowledge and specialized skills to support, build, implement, and improve technology solutions.
What you’ll do
- Be specific about the scope of the role and what this role does on a day-to-day basis, as well as throughout the year (if different).
- Support, manage, grow, and motivate a team of helpdesk administrators who provide best-in-class support to our customers
- Measure, monitor, and maintain team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA) in both ticket response time, and resolution time
- Manage the helpdesk teams’ workload, work, and escalated issues.
- Strong focus on customer service with the ability to support all internal teams
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, and installations.
- Oversee all IT assets, Onboarding / Offboarding requirements
- Mentors and train the team to achieve professional goals
- Partner with IT Director on IT initiatives as well as research, design and implement company-wide IT projects
- Frame business-critical issues strategically and translates them into well-structured recommendations that are ready for action
- Hire and retain a diverse team of top talent
- Experience managing MacOS & Windows remote endpoints
- Create and maintain process and design documentation
- Perform IT implementations, performance analysis, and optimization, monitoring, problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, and process creation and documentation.
- Lifting and moving material up to 49 pounds each. Bending, lifting below the waist and above the head.
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of IT Helpdesk management experience
- Passion for making data-driven decisions
- Experience with Applications like Google Workspace, Office365, Box, JumpCloud or other SSO Providers, Azure, AWS, All Client OS’s, AWS, Salesforce, SAML, RBAC’s,
- Demonstrated experience managing a large user base of 500+ teammates
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated - you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
- Experience with printer management solutions, conference room technology, VoIP Phones, and Zoom Rooms
- An understanding of corporate and home networking
- Previous experience or knowledge with PCI DSS and data security programs that are PCI and industry compliant
- Experience with mission-critical IT services and applications in an enterprise environment.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $84,000 to $116,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.