Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for managing and completing all phases of information technology audits, including Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 (SOX 404), in accordance with department, regulatory, and professional standards. Collaborate with IT Audit team members in other geographical locations.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Assists Director, IT Audit in identifying and evaluating the company’s audit risk areas and providing significant input into the development and execution of a risk-based audit plans. Review policies and procedures and systems controls to assure compliance with management’s stated objectives.
- Manages and supports company efforts for testing SOX 404 compliance in information technology.
- Leads and conducts all phases of information technology audits in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Determines audit scope through discussion with the director, information technology audit and management; prepare detailed audit programs to cover the audit objectives included in the scope of the audits
- Schedule internal audit staff and/or co-sourcing partners (when applicable) to ensure timely completion of audits
- Perform and document, in conjunction with other audit staff, all procedures necessary to satisfy the identified audit objectives
- Clearly communicate audit findings to management in a timely manner; prepare formal audit reports, including findings, impact and management’s action plans, for distribution to management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Ensure that audit findings receive appropriate management attention and that needed corrective action is implemented in a timely manner
- Executes integrated audit planning, testing and reporting in concert with core audit team’s project objectives.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 8 year(s) minimum
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or equivalent.
- Experience with computer-assisted audit tools and techniques (ACL)
- Experience in auditing midrange, local area networks and client server environments and their associated applications.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in performing audits on ERP applications like SAP, JDE or Oracle including SOX IT testing, security related reviews and implementation reviews.
- Familiarity with common indicators of fraud.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 98,500 - 150,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 13
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, click here for more info https://www.ball.com/us_benefits
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.