Manager, Information Technology
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow Electronics is searching for a Manager of Information Technology to join our global Corporate IT team in Centennial, CO. As the Manager of Information Technology, you will be instrumental in overseeing the enterprise strategy, implementation, and execution of all End User Computing services for the Americas region.
The key focus of this role will be to lead and deliver large end user computing projects and programs globally.
- Technical lead for the delivery of large scale end user compute advisory and delivery programs across the various EUC technologies such as mobility, Office365, Win 10 and workstations. deployment, application packaging, and distribution, workstation management and security.
- Demonstrates strong EUC architectural and engineering knowledge. Trusted advisor to customers on EUC technologies, best practices and migration methodologies and techniques.
- High level cost estimation, devising delivery approaches for the customer.
- Ensure global standards and policies are adopted globally.
- Maintains knowledge of End User Computing infrastructure architecture, standards and practices and consistently applies.
- Consultancy, Vendor or large Enterprise experience at senior management level.
- Leads the development of End User Computing strategies.
- Drives new opportunities and meetings for End User Computing opportunities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical topics to both “C-Level” clients as well as non-technical audiences.
- Strong service attitude with a commitment to quality.
- Works closely with customer teams and regional teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
- Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build Strong working relationship with our offshore delivery team.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with offshore and matrix models.
- Make sure the end user computing standards and practices are followed through project and program involvement.
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for End User Computing and Mobility solutions and technologies, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- Strong expertise in the Microsoft stack including Windows 7 and 10, EMS Suite, O365, E5 licensing for Enterprise Agreement.
- Technical knowledge of Virtual Desktop solutions (Citrix, App V) and Mobile Device Management (InTune).
- Strong technical knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Strong experience as an End User Compute Manager.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Workplace solutions.
- Must be well versed in and have experience IT policies and procedures and technology standards.
- Experience in leading a team in applying all elements of technical consulting.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulating End User Computing and Mobility Concepts and solutions, capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility.
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational, project management and management skills.
- Experience in enterprise IT infrastructures.
- Strong customer-interaction skills.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with customer as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals.
- Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve as base for training, technical operations run books and knowledge objects.
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
What's in it For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location near RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 Onsite Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)