Manager of Information Technology Systems at Pocket Outdoor Media
The Manager of Information Technology Systems is an integral part of the POM team. Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming for POM. Manage backup, systems deployment security, and user help systems. Troubleshoot network, desktop, VOIP, printing, and software application systems.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Courteous, friendly, businesslike behavior as well as ability to explain information as needed to company executives and team members
- Image and deploy computer hardware and software solutions at the corporate level
- Maintain and Manage VOIP hardware and software solutions at the corporate level
- Maintain and Manage Data Backup in the local environment and the cloud environment
- Assist helpdesk staff (Level 2) support
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Troubleshoot and deploy network hardware and software solutions as needed at the corporate level
What You Bring
- Friendly outgoing nature willing to be a team player
- 25 years Network end-user and hardware and software hands-on experience
- Knowledge of GSuite and Apple products
- Ability to work in a noisy server room at times and lift up to 50lbs of computer hardware as necessary.
- MCP preferred but not required
- CNA preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.