How you’ll make an impact:
Cin7 is expanding very quickly with a mission to become the leading Inventory Management Software brand in the world, and we are looking for a motivated and driven leader who would love to grow their Professional Services career with us. As the Manager of Implementation (SaaS), you will have the opportunity to be an impactful leader and play a pivotal role in enabling Cin7’s growth in North America. You will manage, empower and scale a diverse team of talented implementation managers and specialists to deliver a world-class SaaS onboarding experience for our customers.
In this role you will have ownership and accountability of the North America portfolio of customer implementations, build relationships with our strategic customers, and partner cross-functionally with our Sales, Customer Success, Support and Product teams, as well as your leadership counterpart in New Zealand, to help transform our customer onboarding experience.
You will be part of a diverse, global team that is collaborative, has fun and shares a passion for growth and delighting our customers.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Partner closely with the Director of Professional Services and implement a strategic plan to scale the team and manage our growing portfolio of customers in North America, with a focus on delivering quick time to value, driving adoption of our platform and generating positive customer experiences throughout the customer onboarding journey
- Recruit, mentor and build a diverse, high performing customer facing team of US-based implementation specialists and managers
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making, informing and elevating portfolio and team performance; proactively define, measure, report and improve on key metrics such as NPS, Go-Lives etc. that directly impact the customer experience
- Actively sponsor a small portfolio of strategic customers, own customer sponsor and key stakeholder relationships and help channel the voice of the customer to evolve our onboarding strategy
- Bring outside-in thinking on leading SaaS practices, and champion the design, rollout and adoption of processes, project methodology, and tools to continually elevate Cin7’s customer onboarding experience.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Support to ensure smooth customer handoffs through their journey with Cin7
- Proactively identify and mitigate customer risks; address escalated customer issues with empathy, speed and urgency, orchestrating resources within the team and other functions across Cin7 as needed to drive effective resolutions
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 2+ years of leadership experience directly managing a team of individual contributors in customer-facing, project delivery roles within a SaaS environment
- Strong project and portfolio management skills and a value-led, consultative approach to customer onboarding and implementation
- Experience using leading SaaS implementation practices, project management tools, methodologies and documentation to influence and drive customer behavior
- Motivation and capability to build proficiency with the Cin7 platform and help facilitate the learning, development and enablement of the team to become product and solution experts
- A strong sense of empathy, including the ability to understand the customer mindset and take a customer-centric approach to problem-solving
It’s a bonus for us if you bring:
- Experience in implementing any of the following: supply chain SaaS software, ERP (SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, etc.), back-end retail or wholesale operations, warehouse or inventory management systems, shipping, 3PL, etc.
- Experience working with global teams
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401k.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Base salary of $80K-$100K + Eligible for incentive compensation, based on performance targets, of 10%.