Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We’re all about hospitality and delivering the best experience possible for our guests. The Guest Experience team at Evolve provides unparalleled support to our guests from the point of booking all the way up to check-in at our properties. This team is responsible for addressing any pre-stay questions that may arise, providing booking confirmations, informing guests of amenity availability, assisting with any necessary trip modifications, and providing potential nightly rate adjustments.
As a Guest Experience Manager, you will manage a dynamic and growing team and provide coaching at an individual level while monitoring metrics and key performance measures surrounding guest response times and case resolution times. We are looking for managers who are excited to engage and motivate the Guest Experience team while modeling the utmost level of hospitality and customer service. Evolve is a quickly growing company and as such, our Guest Experience Managers will be tasked with continually elevating the team’s overall development, skills, and productivity by highlighting opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
This position is Monday - Friday, (subject to change due to business needs), with one weekend day a month required. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively manage team acting as a positive role model and servant leader first while also project managing to accomplish goals
- Provide individual coaching and development for a team of 10-12 individuals. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching hospitality and customer service skills, and assisting employees in achieving/exceeding monthly performance goals
- Assist in leading team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Manage projects to increase overall team efficiency and resolve existing technological errors
- Analyze data to inform decision making and identify potential team opportunities
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities such as team building events, contests, and monthly incentives
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop new strategies and best practices
- Own all HR administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
- Help mediate high-level customer issues
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional weekends & holidays required.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- 1+ years of leadership or management experience strongly preferred
- Natural people leader utilizing relationship, coaching, and retention tools
- Experience with Excel, business analytics software, and Salesforce.com (CRM) strongly preferred
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Forward thinker with the capacity to be creative in developing new ideas and implement proven methods for the team
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough
- A passion for helping others
- Excellent communication skills
- People and results-driven
- Eager to learn and continue personal development
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve:
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our annual salary range is $55,000 to $65,000 per year.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.