Manager, Expense Management (Optimization & Audit) at brightfin
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
- Provide leadership to analysts responsible for performing audits and asset optimization services for brightfin customers.
- Maximize overall team efficiencies by developing scalable processes and leveraging available automation tools
- Determine appropriate KPIs to drive team success and provide associated reports and analysis to management on regular cadence.
- Ensure that service level commitments are achieved and identified breaches are thoroughly analyzed
- Help drive internal product roadmap to ensure teams tools and processes can adapt to carrier and market changes.
- Communicate customer operations issues with internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Delivery Managers, Logistics, Product, Engineering)
- Serve as subject matter expert and escalation point for operational issues with clients and internal teams
- Manage recruitment, training and scheduling of ops agents.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic planning efforts
Skills and qualification
- Excellent Leadership, problem solving, decision making.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing invoices and reports for US-based mobile carriers.
- 1+ years of experience with fixed line carrier management
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Deeply experienced with MS Excel, PowerBI and other data analytics tools.
- Work experience with a US-based mobile carrier or Telecom Expense Management provider preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation range (DOE)
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.