Manager, Enterprise Integration Services at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Manager, Enterprise Integration Services This position is remote-friendly.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates and help make a difference in people's lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
The Enterprise Integration Services Manager is a leader responsible for managing all aspects of Systems and Data Integration development and production support for the enterprise. This role will lead, manage, and mentor a Systems and Data Integration team and manage assigned projects, while building out a best-in-class sustainable model for Systems and Data Integration services. You will be part of an innovative and groundbreaking Data Services Management group, being primarily responsible for driving end to end architecture and design of our data management platform and continuous improvement for a world class analytics company. You will be working closely with Stakeholders from all areas of the Business, Enterprise Applications and IT teams, Business Data Stewards, Product Managers and Data Analytics teams to develop, deliver and provide ongoing support of Systems and Data Integrations for the enterprise.
- Management of Enterprise Systems and Data Integration Services Team overseeing all related data activities from source to target destinations.
- Build a sustainable systems and integrations production support model for deployment across the enterprise.
- Design data quality measures, discovery and consumption layers of enterprise data management, pipelines, and data structures.
- Work within agile development environment to estimate, prioritize, and execute on designs of new platform features.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications for execution by data stewards and integrators.
- Extreme focus on detail and delivering value to the business.
- Deep interest in data management and analytics with ability to constantly evaluate new ways to enhance the information system to make it more functional in terms of analytics capabilities.
- Demonstrated expertise with Systems and Data Integration tools and techniques
- 3+ years of experience managing data/integrations teams
- 2+ years of data architecture / data modeling experience
- 5+ years of data engineering / development / integration experience
- Project management experience and managing of development efforts leveraging Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience with multiple modern scripting languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Deep experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse modeling and ETL design best practices
- Understanding of Master Data Management and Data Governance principles / models
- Experience with at least one cloud data warehouse solution (Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query, Azure Datawarehouse, Snowflake)
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to work with other teams across an organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Boomi experience preferred (Integrations, Master Data Hub), Informatica helpful
- Experience with Alteryx platform preferred, but not required
- BA/BS degree in Information Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, California is $128,700 - $218,800. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.