Manager of Enrollment Services at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Manager of Enrollment Services to help manage a team of Education Coaches (Admissions Advisors).
In particular, we are looking for a leader who is effectively able to work up, down and across an organization, inspire a team of individual contributors and help Guild manage the thousands of students per week that are interested in taking advantage of their education benefits. We are looking for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves while creating a great work environment for their team.
As a Manager of Enrollment Services, you will:
- Manage new and existing Education Coaches
- Help Education Coaches learn best practices associated with enrollment and provide constant feedback to help individuals on your team grow
- Create and maintain a strong culture on your individual team
- Interview and hire strong candidates as we continue to grow
- Hold your reports accountable to daily and quarterly metrics
- Work cross-functionally with Client Services to ensure Guild maintains strong relationships with our employer clients
- Onboard new Education Coaches, ensuring they’re set up for success in our fast-paced environment
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working within Enrollment Services, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Katie-Corder Paul (Director of Student Operations), Shaina Jordan (Chief of Staff) and Josh Scott (President).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Successfully managed sales, customer service or admissions teams of 5-10 people in a high growth environment
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully manage multiple complex, cross-functional projects at the same time
- Experience using analytical approaches to develop, measure and evolve processes
- An ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy internally and externally
- Leadership experience managing complex problems, processes, projects, and people
- A passion for Guild’s mission
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.