Manager, Customer Support at Vertafore
Vertafore has an opening for an experienced, energetic Customer Support Manager. The position requires a business leader with commitment to customer service and the ability to grow and develop leaders and a support team. A key function of the position is to manage and retain a customer support team dedicated to building long-term value in customer partnerships.
The Customer Support Manager is a key member of the customer support leadership team responsible for enabling the customer support team to collectively and individually deliver successful business outcomes focused around productivity of resolving customer issues and providing a positive customer experience.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Manage frontline contact center support representatives and solution center analyst
- Execution of quality program including call monitoring and chat/case monitoring
- Developing customer support team through interviewing, hiring, assessing performance, coaching and giving feedback
- Provide direction and guidance to representatives and analysts to ensure adherence to company policies
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Provide strong leadership that guides the team to think both tactically and strategically in the delivery of support.
- Ability to create and execute team vision and direction to support company goals
- Identify and implement changes in method, process, systems and technologies to improve operations, efficiencies, effectiveness and metrics
- Manage customer relationships to ensure world class experience for the support of Vertafore products
- Manage the communication of product outages and new or recurring problems to product management, product development, data center, customer facing employees and customers
- Manage customer escalations
- Proactively contact customers regarding information attained through customer surveys
- Work closely with managers from other departments to identify solutions for customer problems and improving processes to increase efficiency across all departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of experience
- 3+ years managerial or equivalent leadership experience within a software support center environment
- 1+ years project management experience
- Experience working in a business to business environment
- Hands-on experience managing contact center operations teams, including resources management, incident management, business continuity and data analysis
- Experience in leading through significant process, organizational and system changes with positive results
- Strong written and verbal skills with proven ability to make effective presentations to C-level executives as well as Vertafore business units
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.