Why You Matter
The Red Canary Customer Success team's mission is to ensure that Red Canary customers achieve their security goals with our platform and provide guidance on improving their security program for the long term. Through this mission, we are able to meet and exceed our goals, including retention goals. The team does this through a variety of mechanisms including customer meeting, webinars, online community, and customer events. With Red Canary’s growth in the security industry, this role will help ensure the CSM team’s continued success in providing excellent customer support.
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the VP of Customer Care, the Manager of Customer Success is responsible for ensuring the team is performing optimally within their account base to achieve its objectives, and interfacing cross functionally to ensure that the company is aligned in providing an excellent customer experience.
To note: We are open to remote work, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office long term.
Who You Are
- A servant leader that has had success in leading a team of strategic Customer Success Managers for a fast-paced, high growth SaaS company.
- Someone who has developed and maintained strong peer relationships across an organization.
- Helped build out and maintain best practices for a CSM organization, Someone who actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Proven ability to instill trust and gain the confidence of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Someone who has practiced situational adaptability in their approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of the business and customer situations.
- Capable of being resilient when facing difficult situations. Acts calmly when faced with criticism or roadblocks. Can bounce back from negative experiences and maintains a positive, professional attitude despite adversity or challenges
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description