Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes, resulting in customer renewal. They lead our SMB and Services teams responsible for the onboarding and impact phases of these segments in the customer journey. They develop and guide a team of "A" players, which provide our customers a world-class immersion into our product, promoting best practices, simple strategies, use cases, coaching, and more to help them achieve sustained success within the BombBomb application. Doing these things drives product onboarding and adoption, provides customers the tools and resources to be successful, and reduces churn.
What you will do...
- Lead strategy that delivers Customer Success for SMB and Services
- Drive the Customer Experience for SMB and Services by making ongoing improvements. Speak to these improvements in a weekly communication to the Director of Customer Success.
- Create the Customer Success onboarding plan for small teams. Improve SMB onboarding within the first 90 days to 90%.
- Create and execute the scalable plans to drive Customer Success for SMB and Services.
- Oversee the distribution, execution, and completion of your team's workload; Achieve key performance indicator (KPI) goals for your teams and department.
- Beat the churn forecast in the Prompt and SMB churn buckets.
- Achieve an overall NPS of >60.
- Motivate and develop your people
- Maintain high motivation within your teams by focusing on play, purpose, and potential motivators, which is outlined in the book Primed to Perform, as observed by your supervisor.
- Conduct ongoing employee development:
- Conduct biweekly development and review meetings with each team member to establish a productive work relationship, evaluate performance, and set and achieve developmental goals. Document these meetings and progress in team member journals.
- Ensure call quality with customers. Provide call coaching to each team member, grading 1 call per week, providing feedback for improvements. Lead the team in averaging a monthly call grading score of an "A".
- Complete bi-annual employee performance reviews for each of your team members.
- Complete annual compensation reviews for each of your team members.
- Learn, innovate, and grow
- Establish and achieve "SMART" goals every quarter, for your teams, that yield quantifiable results related to the quarterly goals of the company.
- In addition to goals that benefit the company, also work with the Director of Customer Success to establish goals around your own professional development. Demonstrate progress in every bi-weekly 1x1.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Ability to hire A Players - Sources, selects, and sells A Players to join a company.
- Ability to develop people - Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Strategic thinking/visioning - Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Analytical skills - Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Creativity/innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with leaders to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- High standards - Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Initiative - The ability to assess and initiate things independently.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 4+ years experience working within a Customer Success organization in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce
- Ability to think Strategically as well as execute tactically
- Immaculate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with stakeholders across the company
- Demonstrated ability leading and growing a team
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible PTO program
- 7 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth